Kumbalangi Nights

One of the most favourite Malayalam movie for so many decade.

KUMBALANGI NIGHTS


Its 4.30am right now and I just completed Kumbalangi Nights and here I am writing a review. Though I did not know what language it was in but it was in my watch list for a long time. I kinda love watching south india cinema and south indian music for their genuineness and realness. Hence, the movie.

It's poster and then 'about the movie' attracted me to watch this movie and boy it did exceed my expectations.!!

It is such a well crafted movie where almost every character has a storyline and those storylines ain't one dimensional, they have different layers added to them. This movie starts leaving it's impact from the very first scene, it grips you to know more about them, 15mins into it and you'll be hooked. Strong storyline, very beautiful music and background score, aesthetic locations, layered characters and brilliant acting all added up to create what I'd call nothing less than a cinematic delight. Specially the characters, they are not the heroes they are regular human beings who make mistakes, who are suffering, have strained relationships with each other because of unresolved issues and their pasts. This movie also sheds some light towards mental well being, promotes opening up and seeking help without the fear of getting judged. 10/10 in the acting department, every actor played their part so well that it looked effortless.

I absolutely loved the movie and would recommend this to everyone who is reading this review. 💚


It's available on  Amazon prime.
Here is the link
https://amzn.to/2Bh307M

https://amzn.to/3eNrjba
https://amzn.to/2ZO0MGE

Comments