Let's talk about Indian cinema

Being a ardent fan of movies .

Especially world cinema but feels  very curious about Indian cinema.

Till now we haven't one any Oscar . Should I get envy or its in our blood that we make a low mindless cinema to our country.
Basically our industry is divided by north and south. I can give lectures how bollywood rules or sucks big time. So let me introduce myselfh up in Mumbai,so call'd dream city.
Used to ashamed of my accents and culture at my school times.
But now m not ashamed to call me as a mallu boy.I can proudly says that Malayalam movies are way ahead at this juncture.

Not all movies moved me 
But here we are right.

Let's wait for and see.



But I would like to suggest one of my favourite Malayalam movies.
Kumbalangi nights,Dishyam, Bangalore days,Jallikattu and Premam.



Comments